Public relation is defined as “the art and science of managing communication between an organization and its key publics to build, manage and sustain its positive image.”
Fikra public relations (FPR) is a leading Saudi public relations consultancy with offices in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dubai and a regional network across the Middle East.
A part of Fikra’s Media Consultancy Group, FPR has over 40 employees from 6 different nationalities and is a strategic communications partner for many high profile clients.
To be a leading public relations firm that provides culturally adaptive, innovative, creative, and credible PR solutions that address client needs.
What we do?
- Strategic Planning and Counseling
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Consultancy
- Internal Communications
- Brand Building & Positioning
- Arabic and English Editorials
- Media Relations Liaison – Local & International
- Media Launches & Popular Program Positioning
- Media Monitoring
- Media Analysis
- Event Management
- Community Relations & CSR
- Crisis / Issues Management
- Video & Desktop Audio-Visuals
- Illustration & Photography
Our TeamFikra public relation brings together a team of highly skilled and experienced PR professionals with proven track records in the industry supported by well-selected young dynamic talents, both locals and expats.
Communications Consultants: Responsible for recommending and developing sound communication strategies and policies; and providing insightful guidelines to the best industry practices in each target market.
Senior Account Management Team: Responsible for providing strategic consultancy to our clients on a macro level and ensuring effective implementation of the client communications strategies to the best satisfaction of the clients.
PR Practitioners: Responsible for client servicing, handling clients’ day to day PR activities implementation on a micro level.
Media Relations – Arabic / English Support: Ex-editors from the media body responsible for recommending, writing and featuring media material up to professional levels in liaison with the local media. They are also responsible for managing the clients’ media relations activities and providing on the ground support during media launches.
PR Assistants / Support Staff: Responsible for media monitoring; providing support on various levels during clients’ special events.
Unveiled by King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, the Al-Ameen project is the first student transportation project for female students around the Kingdom supervised by the Ministry of Education.
- Create high exposure for Al-Ameen as the first transportation project for female students in the Kingdom.
- Create maximum awareness of Al-Ameen and gain the public’s support.
Create and promote a positive image of Al-Ameen being part of everyday life and providing valuable services to students and low-income families.
- Initiate extensive media coverage for the launch event by inviting a huge number of media channels such as TV, radio, etc.
- Develop a full-fledged communications strategy to help raise awareness about the project down every single avenue, and devise a proactive media relations program to ensure consistency of messages through successive announcements and interviews.
- Establish a press office that will serve as the sole source of information on Al-Ameen.
- Run a road-show in collaboration with the families education office throughout the Kingdom and meet with different government organizations to create awareness of Al-Ameen.
- Host a 1-day conference embracing experts and international keynote speakers to highlight the importance of Al-Ameen’s services.
- Participate in international quality exhibitions and events.
- Organize the signing ceremony at the attendance of Minister of Education and Hafil executives as well as other senior government officials.
- Coverage appeared in local and regional newspapers and magazines with a combined circulation of 2 million, giving a message delivery of around 5 million.
- Al-Ameen now has a well-recognized corporate identity that is clearly associated with Hafil, per the feedback received from an independent market research.
- Al-Ameen has been well-received and recognized by all target audiences.
Unveiled by King Abdulla Bin Abdul Aziz as one of six economic cities to be founded throughout the Kingdom, KEC is located in Al-Madinah and designed to be a landmark and national icon for a knowledge-based economy.
- Create awareness of KEC being a beacon of knowledge amongst target audiences and gain wide acceptance and support.
- Create and promote a positive image of KEC being a state of the art knowledge-based area and a centre of Islamic economy excellence.
- Support KEC marketing efforts to increase sales.
- Devise a communication programme based on creating a corporate identity of KEC and implement a wide range of corporate and marketing communication activities aiming at addressing different audiences.
- Establish a press office to be the sole source of information on KEC.
- Create hype amongst contractors and suppliers by announcing landmark strategic partnerships with major international and local industry players.
- Organise a special event to mark site construction work kick-off under the auspices of HRH Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Majed, governor of Al-Madinah.
- Participate in major industry exhibitions, events and conferences where KEC has maximum access and communication with target audiences.
- Introduce well-selected speaking opportunities to help increase KEC voice share and demonstrate its unique industry expertise.
- Research and introduce sponsorship opportunities of high value to KEC and maximise exposure.
- Devise and implement a CSR programme to help create a proper image of KEC being a good neighbour in the local community of Al-Madinah.
- KEC has had a well recognised corporate identity that is clearly associated with its visual identity as per the feedback received from an independent market research.
- KEC has been linked with all high profile real estate and knowledge conventions.
- Coverage appeared in local and international media with a combined circulation of 4 million, giving message delivery of around 10 million.
- Many TV reports and interviews including a one-hour interview with KEC CEO featured by a key Malaysian TV station.
- Establish a call centre, the office being the sole source of information on the ministry.
- Run a road- show awareness campaign in collaboration with the all regional MOH health offices around the Kingdom.
- Host a conferences embracing experts and influential speakers to highlight the health message.
- Approach potential sponsors and gain their support Organise events for the MOH, other senior government officials.
- healthcare business owners ,and seniors whom working in that sectors.
- More than 20 companies participated, and supported the campaigns.
- Coverage appeared in local and regional newspapers and magazines with a combined circulation of 15million, giving message delivery of around 30 million.
- 300 TV report on the health massages
- 150 TV interviews with the doctors and officials
- The Health massage has been well received and recognised by the audiences.
Under the auspices of HRH Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz, Crown Prince & Minister of Defence in KSA, King Abdul Aziz Quality Award has been newly launched to help setup and promote operational quality standards at industrial, commercial and services organizations across the Kingdom.
- Secure sponsors to financially support the award.
- Introduce the Award to target audiences being a major initiative to help develop and elevate operating standards of local industries.
- Create maximum awareness of the award and gain the public’s support.
- Create a prestigious image of the award and position it amongst top references of its kind worldwide.
- Develop a full-fledged communications strategy to help raise awareness of the award down every single avenue.
- Devise a proactive media relations programme to ensure consistency of messages through successive announcements and interviews.
- Embark on a marketing communications campaign addressing different stakeholders.
- Establish a press office to be the sole source of information on the award.
- Run a road show in collaboration with SASO throughout the Kingdom and meet with different organisations to create awareness of the award and application mechanisms.